The campaign applies to USD accounts opened from 10/06/2017, excluding MT5 accounts.
This agreement is an addition to the Public Offer. By accepting the terms of the Bonus Agreement, you accept the offer.
Principles of bonus program.
- The InstaForex StartUp Bonus is a no deposit bonus. Every new Client of the Company has the right to get this bonus.
When opening an account, to which the InstaForex StartUp Bonus will be credited, the Client is required to specify the data that matches the one in his/her ID.
It is prohibited to change personal data such as the full name once the Bonus is credited.
- The InstaForex StartUp Bonus is not available for cent accounts.
The bonus funds are not available for withdrawal; however, profits gained from trading the bonus funds can be withdrawn if all requirements stated in this Agreement are met.
The Client agrees that the Company reserves the right to fix and/or reduce profits available for withdrawal in an amount equal to 10% of the InstaForex StartUp Bonus.
Trading is suspended at the time of this restriction.
The Client agrees that in some cases the Company can ask him/her to replenish his/her account with real funds.
At the same time, the Company credits an additional 30% bonus to this deposit.
- The additional 30% bonus is regulated by the Welcome Bonus 30% Agreement.
The Client agrees that profits on accounts with the InstaForex StartUp Bonus are distributed proportionally between the real deposited funds and the bonus profits on the account.
At the same time, a part of the profits proportional to the profits made from the bonus funds can be temporarily limited for withdrawal until a certain number
of trades are made in accordance with the clause 11 of this Agreement.
- After any withdrawal from the account, profits gained with the InstaForex StartUp Bonus are canceled in the amount equal to the withdrawal amount.
- The InstaForex StartUp Bonus and fixed bonus profits cannot be invested in PAMM accounts, but can be used to copy trades in the ForexCopy system.
Fixed bonus profits can be withdrawn after a certain amount of BUY or SELL trades are completed.
The total volume of the trades should equal to X*3 InstaForex lots, where X is the total volume of fixed bonus profits.
Only the total and full amount of bonuses can be withdrawn, partial withdrawals are impossible.
In order to withdraw bonus funds from a trading account, a trader should send a request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The amount of the bonus intended for withdrawal should be fully available on the trading account when a manager considers the withdrawal request.
The Company reserves the right to decline the request for bonus withdrawal without explaining the reason.
The Client agrees to receive information about the company services on the contacts specified when registering the bonus account.
In some cases, in order to protect the Client's deposit from unnecessary risks, the bonus can be canceled. In most cases, the Company guarantees that when applying this paragraph,
a bonus equal to the sum of deposit will be credited to the Client's account.
The Client agrees that in case of decrease in the level of current funds (equity/funds ratio) on the account below the level of current bonus funds, i.е. when
the point of current losses exceeds the client's real funds on the trading account,
all funds from this moment will be calculated as bonus funds in full in case of no subsequent deposits on the account.
In the event of deposit, funds on the account are being calculated and distributed between the bonus funds and the client's real funds in proportion to the amount
of deposit and the value of the bonus funds at the time of the deposit.
- The Company reserves the right to amend or modify the campaign terms without prior notice.
- The official language of the Agreement is English. In case of variant readings of a translated version and the Agreement in English, the Agreement in English are considered as a prior reference standard.