The campaign applies to Standard USD, US Cent or Standard EUR, EUR Cent accounts opened from 15/06/2013, excluding MT5 accounts. Maximum leverage for the accounts registered for the campaign is 1:200, and stop out level is 100%.
- Every Client of the company has the right to receive the bonus in amount of 55% of his deposit to the trading account. The 55% bonus can be credited within the campaign’s effective period but not later than one week after deposit is processed. The bonus can only be credited for the funds that are in the account at the moment of submitting application for a bonus.
- The 55% bonus cannot be received in the account, which has already been credited with a bonus of another type. To receive the 55% bonus, the Client shall open a new account and accept the terms and conditions of the present agreement. The Client can have the unlimited number of accounts with 55% bonus.
- The Client has the right to receive the 55% bonus for every deposit. The bonus is calculated for the difference between deposits and withdrawals.
- The Client agrees that any withdrawal, which causes the total amount of all bonus funds (including cancelled bonuses) to exceed 55% of the free margin in the trading account, is followed by cancellation of bonus part equaling the difference between these values. In order to avoid cancellation of the bonus exceeding the amount of withdrawal, please refrain from any withdrawals if the amount of all bonuses in the account exceeds the permissible amount of the bonus for the free margin in the trading account.
- Identification information is not requested while applying for the 55% Bonus. But the company reserves the right to request identification documents at company’s own discretion.
- The 55% bonus can be withdrawn only after BUY or SELL trades are completed. The total volume of the trades shall be equal to X*6 InstaForex lots, where X – the total volume of received bonuses (the total volume of all bonuses including cancelled or partly lost bonuses). For accounts in EUR the volume of trades is calculated according to the following formula: X*6*1.1 (InstaForex lots). It is possible to only withdraw the whole amount of the bonus (except for the bonus funds in the account at the moment when stop out occurred). It is impossible to partially withdraw the bonus. In order to withdraw bonus from a trading account, the Client shall send a request to email@example.com. The full amount of bonus should be available in the trading account at the moment a manager considers the withdrawal request. The company reserves the right to cancel bonus funds withdrawal request without explanations. *
- The company reserves the right to cancel the 55% bonus without prior warning, so we strongly recommend refraining from use of bonus funds in developing your trading strategy. The company is not responsible for any consequences of bonus cancellation, including stop out, because the bonus is the ownership of the company until the Client earns it by completing trades of the total volume specified in the clause 6 of the present agreement. **
- Any profit made over the bonus amount can be withdrawn without any restrictions if all the conditions of the Agreement are met, except issues specified in paragraph 9.
- The Client agrees that the company may cancel the bonus and correct the profit made with it, with amount equal to bonus sum, in case of detecting any signs of abuse of the bonus program if account has profit equal to deposit without prior warning or explaining the reason. Client admits possible risks of applying this paragraph.
- In case the bonus amount exceeds $2,000 and over 10% of trades are of less than 0.01 market lot (0.1 InstaForex lot, i.e. 1 pip is approximately equal to $0.10), the bonus can be reduced to $1,000. In case the bonus amount is over $10,000 and over 10% of trades are of less than 0.1 market lot (1 InstaForex lot, i.e. 1 pip is approximately equal to $1), the bonus can be reduced to $3,000.
- The Company reserves a right at its discretion to calculate and distribute profit received with the use of bonus funds from the moment of registration of trading accounts, or from the moment of crediting of bonus funds to the account, in proportion to the client's real funds and bonus funds on the account. Herewith, a part of the profit proportional to the amount of the bonus may be limited for withdrawal from the trading account until this bonus part has been worked out in accordance with the rules similar to the conditions of bonus work out, specified in this agreement.
- The Client agrees that in case of decrease in the level of current funds (equity/funds ratio) on the account below the level of current bonus funds, i.е. when the point of current losses exceeds the client's real funds on the trading account, all funds from this moment will be calculated as bonus funds in full in case of no subsequent deposits on the account. In the event of deposit, funds on the account are being calculated and distributed between the bonus funds and the client's real funds in proportion to the amount of deposit and the value of the bonus funds at the time of the deposit.
- The Company reserves the right to amend or modify the campaign terms without prior notice.
- The 55% Bonus is intended only for trading on Forex, so when using the bonus for trading cryptocurrency and CFD for shares, it might be canceled.
- The official language of the Agreement is English. In case of variant readings of a translated version and the Agreement in English, the Agreement in English are considered as a prior reference standard.
* If, in addition to the 55% Bonus, the account has another bonus that needs to be earned, and also if clause 11 is applied to the account, all bonus funds are being processed in total.
** The clause 7 is aimed to prevent fraudulent use of the bonus system. However, its enforcement does not mean that all the accounts, in which the company has cancelled the bonuses, are declared as violated any rule, because in some cases it is impossible to determine the violation of the rule unambiguously. The probability of wrong cancellation of the bonus within the struggle against fraudulent use of the bonus system does not exceed 10%.